*Absolutely all offers above $300,000 presented*
BE QUICK to secure one of these very affordable GREEN TITLE development sites in highly sought-after CUL-DE-SAC location!
It is a much sought after location due to its proximity to the Beach, Port Coogee, Cockburn Central Shopping Centre, Fremantle, parks and reserves & exceptional schools.
Surrounded by natural bushland, whether biking, walking or running tickles your fancy the multitude of walking and riding trails are a great opportunity to kick start your morning or de-stress from a hectic day. Rated A Class soil!
19 & 21 RAKITNO CLOSE, MUNSTER
Zoning - R80
Lot size - No. 19 ( 320m2 ) No. 21 ( 417m2 )
1. Amalgamate the 2 sites to form 1 lot which is sub-divisable under R80 zoning
- Potential to incorporate driveway ( approx. 6 metres wide ) from front to rear of block
- R80 - min 100m2, 120 m2 average required
- Ability to build 4 maybe 5 depending on size of dwellings
2. Individual sites without amalgamation
No. 19 - suitable to build 1 single dwelling, single or double storey OR develop into 2 dwellings under R80 zoning
No. 21 - suitable to build 1 single dwelling, single or double storey OR develop into 2 dwellings under R80 zoning
3. Any development would also be subject to City of Cockburn and/or Western Australian Planning Commission approval to ensure you comply with current R-Codes and Town Planning policies, we recommend due diligence and that enquiries be made with these authorities prior to any contracts being completed to confirm development plans.
(Based on zoning confirmation received from the City of Cockburn 01-11-2016, this advice should not be relied upon before seeking your own confirmation from your local council. Any approvals subject to the relevant applications being made to the City of Cockburn and or Western Australian Planning Commission)
0400 403 229