Super cool city pad perfect for the modern city dweller looking for convenience, lifestyle and proximity with the HYDE PARK address! This unique home has been specifically designed to capture the stunning city views!
Very functional over 3 levels with great separation between the second bedroom with ensuite and second living area on the ground floor. The master bedroom with en-suite and private balcony is located on the first floor.
A modern, spacious kitchen with open plan living and meals area was purposely built on the first floor so you can enjoy the panoramic CITY VIEWS and private entertaining balcony. The third extra large bedroom/studio is provided up the feature spiral staircase into the loft mezzanine, also with exceptional views right across from the city to Hyde Park.
You have the added bonus of a double lock up garage and security entrance to ensure your peace of mind. Once inside off the ground floor living you have a large sunny courtyard for the extra outdoor space, and there is a spacious, light-filled laundry which could also be used as a kitchenette if needed.
Don't be fooled from the street view, as this home is deceptively large and needs to be viewed to fully appreciate how private, quiet and convenient it really is!
- If you work in the city, walk to work!
- If you want to eat out or meet friends for drinks on Beaufort St, Mt Lawley, walk!
- If you love a good walk in the park, you have Hyde Park right here!
- If you need to shop, well that's all a walk away too!
- Buses to and from the city are just a 30 second walk away as well.
- Low fuss, low maintenance modern property gives you more time well for you and your lifestyle.
- Built in 2009 by multi-award winning Devrite Homes of Distinction.
- Total living area: 183sqm (approx)
- Total house build area (inc garage, porch and balconies): 250sqm (approx)
- Total land: 160sqm
- Council rates: $2,108.17/pa (approx).
- Water rates: $1,209.95/pa (approx).
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
- 95m to Hyde Park.
- 850m to Beatty Park Leisure Centre.
- 15 minute walk to the Beaufort Street strip.
- 650m to North Perth Plaza shopping precinct and Angove St Cafes.
- 8 minute drive/bike ride to the CBD.
WHAT MY OWNERS LOVE ABOUT ME:
We love living in one of the best streets in Perth! Surrounded by North Perth, Mt Lawley, West Perth, Highgate and Northbridge this ideal, secluded, quiet location next to Hyde Park offers an abundance of restaurants, cafes, shops and nightlife - all on the city's doorstep. Topped off with a low maintenance, modern, spacious home with sensational city views across to Hyde Park, living here is a breeze!
(08) 9388 3911
(08) 9388 3911
3 2 2