Home open: Saturday 3rd March 1:45pm - 2:45pm
**All offers will be presented within 48 hours of receiving them in writing**
Overlooking Henderson Park and thoughtfully designed to make full use of the 398sqm block, this modern executive style property offers an abundance of wide open spaces, with a blanket of natural light touching every corner of the home, it's 124 Jersey Street.
Just outside the city and only a short drive to the newly developed City Beach, with great schools in every direction and plenty of social options to keep you entertained, Jolimont has been one of Perth's best kept secrets for space and convenience loving families that would rather stay close to the action.
Designed with convenience in mind, after you've walked through your low-maintenance courtyard to the front door, an impressive home office sits right at the entrance with a powder room directly opposite. This setup is ideal if you work or run a business from home, allowing clients to visit without disturbing the privacy of any family or friends who may be located in the living room.
Your expansive granite kitchen boasts all the features a dedicated Masterchef could want, with premium stainless steel appliances, a roll-down appliance hutch, double sink, ample storage and bench space, and a walk-in pantry with a scullery for when you need to make more of a mess. Direct pantry access from the garage makes the grocery shoping a seamless exercise. This culinary haven could feed a small army.
Simply put, your open plan living and dining space is light, bright, enormous, and more than enough to host a group of guests large or small. This feeds seamlessly onto a vast alfresco that's ideal for outdoor entertaining, and even if people are over in the Winter, your Summer beachside view is available 24/7 on an artist's mural that really sets your home apart from the rest.
This light and bright property cleverly separates all bedrooms for maximum privacy. The first spacious master bedroom sits on the ground floor and comes complete with both built-in and walk-in robes, while your lavish ensuite boasts double vanities, a double shower, a deep bath to relax in with premium fittings. Two more generous bedrooms with built-in and walk-in robes are tucked away upstairs sharing a deluxe bathroom with feature tiling. A quaint little balcony allows the breeze to flow through and the upstairs occupants to enjoy the view of the park in the evening, while a cosy upstairs living space is perfect for some leisure time on a Winter afternoon. This setup is ideal for a group of young professionals, a maturing family, or downsizers with aging knees who prefer to be on the bottom floor.
An enormous executive home with the tranquil view of Henderson Park across the street, oozing with modern convenience and an abundance of space, all nestled in an area within a stone's throw of the CBD, the beach, great schools and phenomenal social options. Pencil in a viewing as soon as you can, because this Jewel on Jersey Street won't be on the market for long.
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY ME:
- Modern three bedroom, two bathroom home, two living areas.
- Built in 2004 on a 398sqm Green Title block, well-maintained since.
- Impressive home office on ground floor with powder room opposite.
- Expansive open plan living and dining, feeding onto huge alfresco with artist's mural.
- Massive granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances, appliance hutch, massive storage and bench space, scullery and walk-in pantry with garage access.
- Master suite on ground floor with built-in AND walk-in robes, lavish ensuite with double vanities, double shower, deep bath and plenty of natural light.
- Two more generous bedrooms upstairs with walk-in/built-in robes, sharing lavish bathroom.
- Second upper living space and balcony overlooking the park.
- Ducted air conditioning throughout.
- Huge double garage with extra storage accessible via rear laneway, and extra off street parking in front of garage plus plenty of street parking at front.
- Solar power to save you money and help the environment
GENERAL: Three courtyards, alarm, laundry, Porcelain tiles, plumbing for fridge, veggie patch, retic, double brick construction, front gate intercom, dishwasher, gas cooktop,
BUILT - 2004
BLOCK SIZE - 398sqm
INTERNAL - 334sqm
WATER RATES - $760p/a approx.
DISTANCE TO (approx.):
CBD - 10 minute drive
City Beach - 8 minute drive
Henderson Park - Across the street
Wembley SUPA IGA open 24 hours - 350m
Rokeby Road - 6 minute bike ride
Herdsman Lake - 6 minute bike ride, 20 minute walk
St John of God Hospital - 15 minute walk
Wembley Hotel - 3 minute walk
0400 403 229
3 2 2