- Thursday 1st March 5:00pm - 5:45pm
- Saturday 3rd March 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Thursday 8th March 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- Saturday 10th of March 11:00am
*If you need to sell to buy or obtain finance please call to register your interest and learn how you can be involved in the auction process*
Yes there is a reason we don't have any internal photosWe don't want to SCARE the faint hearted!
Quit DREAMING about going on "The Block" and make it your very own REALITY!
Screaming for some love and attention this all original, ONE FAMILY, 1930's gem is as RAW as they come and boasts a GENEROUS 890m2 BLUE CHIP landholding!
A true OPPORTUNITY for the visionaries that can see past the cracks, dust and dirtFortune favours the BRAVE and the true profit often lies beneath a mountain of work!
Plant your roots and GROW into this FAMILY FRIENDLY suburb, sitting PERFECTLY between Saint Pauls Primary, Mt Lawley Primary, Mount Lawley High School, Perth College and Edith Cowan University.
Call your builder buddies, dust off the tools, get your hands dirty and reap the rewards of this INNER CITY suburbCALL NOW!
-1 formal lounge
-1 formal dining
*This property is being sold in "as is" condition*
If you are looking to demolish and build new please email for a copy of the "3.1 Character Retention Guidelines Mt Lawley, Menora and Inglewood".
Approximate distances to:
- Ron Stone Park: 130m
- Saint Pauls Primary: 220m
- Edith Cowan University: 370m
- Hamer Park: 380m
- Mount Lawley Senior High: 500m
- Alexander Park Tennis Club: 650m
- Mount Lawley Golf Club: 950m
- Angove St cafes (North Perth): 980m
- Mt Lawley Primary School: 1km
- Second Ave IGA: 1.2km
- Perth College: 1.25km
- Yokine / Wordsworth Reserve: 1.3km
- Hyde Park: 1.4km
- Beaufort St Cafe strip: 1.5km
- Mt Lawley Train Station: 1.9km
- Oxford St cafes (Leederville) : 2.2km
- Perth CBD: 2.5km
- Optus Stadium: 3.5km
- Crown Towers: 4.6km
LOCATION: on site - 25 Learoyd Street Mount Lawley
DATE: Saturday 10th March 2018
TIME: Starting 11:00am sharp
DEPOSIT: $30,000 payable at the fall of the hammer
SETTLEMENT: 30 days from the fall of the hammer
LAND: 890m2 approx.
FRONTAGE: 17.2m approx..
DEPTH: 51.84m approx..
WATER RATES: $1224.54 p/a approx.
COUNCIL RATES: $1595.24 p/a approx.
0433 102 665
0478 180 765
3 1 1
10-03-2018 - 11:00